Worth a Penny

Copyright, Credits, & Important Announcements

Copyright :
Copyright goes to the respective media owner. If you are the owner of the media and want it removed, please let me know

Disclaimer :
I Does Not Own Any Of These Links
If You Want To Request Something, Just say it in the ShoutBox or simply mail me

Affiliates :
Wanna Be Affiliates ? Just Let Me Know If You Already Added Me And Give Me A Back Link

Credits :
If You Using Any Of My Links, Please Give Us The Credits And A Back Links.
And I Will Give You Credit If I'm Using Your Link

Requests :
Please Sent Your Request Or Comments To :

Contact Me Here :
Y! : sweetnibelts@yahoo.com
MSN : sweetnibelts@hotmail.com
or ShoutBox

web hit counter code

Monday, January 26, 2009

Frank Sinatra - Seduction, Sinatra Sings Of Love (2009)

Seduction: Sinatra Sings Of Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Track Listings

1. Prisoner Of Love
2. I've Got You Under My Skin
3. My Funny Valentine
4. Witchcraft
5. All The Way
6. It Had To Be You
7. Young At Heart
8. Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing
9. Some Enchanted Evening
10. (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know
11. I Get A Kick Out Of You
12. The Second Time Around
13. At Long Last Love
14. I Concentrate On You
15. Then Suddenly Love
16. They Can't Take That Away From Me
17. A Fine Romance
18. More (Them From Mondo Cane)
19. This Happy Madness (Estrada Branca)
20. Teach Me Tonight
21. All The Way Home
22. That's All


ARTIST: Frank Sinatra
TITLE: Seduction: Sinatra Sings Of Love
LABEL: Columbia
GENRE: Easy Listening
GRABBER: EAC (Secure Mode)
ENCODER: LAME 3.97 / -V2 --vbr-new
QUALITY: 174 Kbps Avg / 44.1 KHz / Joint Stereo
PLAYTIME: 1h 07min 54sec total

Download Via Rapidshare

No comments: