Worth a Penny

Copyright, Credits, & Important Announcements

Copyright :
Copyright goes to the respective media owner. If you are the owner of the media and want it removed, please let me know

Disclaimer :
I Does Not Own Any Of These Links
If You Want To Request Something, Just say it in the ShoutBox or simply mail me

Affiliates :
Wanna Be Affiliates ? Just Let Me Know If You Already Added Me And Give Me A Back Link

Credits :
If You Using Any Of My Links, Please Give Us The Credits And A Back Links.
And I Will Give You Credit If I'm Using Your Link

Requests :
Please Sent Your Request Or Comments To :

Contact Me Here :
Y! : sweetnibelts@yahoo.com
MSN : sweetnibelts@hotmail.com
or ShoutBox

web hit counter code

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lady GaGa : The Fame ( 2008 )




Tracklists :
01 Just Dance [Ft. Colby O'Donis]
02 Lovegame
03 Paparazzi
04 Beautiful Dirty Rich
05 Eh Eh [Nothing Else I Can Say]
06 Poker Face
07 The Fame
08 Money Honey
09 Again Again
10 Boys Boys Boys
11 Brown Eyes
12 Summerboy

Bonus Track:
13 I Like It Rough

RapidShare Download :
Part 1 / Part 2

No comments: