Worth a Penny

Copyright, Credits, & Important Announcements

Copyright :
Copyright goes to the respective media owner. If you are the owner of the media and want it removed, please let me know

Disclaimer :
I Does Not Own Any Of These Links
If You Want To Request Something, Just say it in the ShoutBox or simply mail me

Affiliates :
Wanna Be Affiliates ? Just Let Me Know If You Already Added Me And Give Me A Back Link

Credits :
If You Using Any Of My Links, Please Give Us The Credits And A Back Links.
And I Will Give You Credit If I'm Using Your Link

Requests :
Please Sent Your Request Or Comments To :

Contact Me Here :
Y! : sweetnibelts@yahoo.com
MSN : sweetnibelts@hotmail.com
or ShoutBox

web hit counter code

Thursday, May 14, 2009

VA - R&B Collection 2009




CD1
01. Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)
02. Ne Yo - Closer
03. The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
04. Will.I.Am - Heartbreaker (Feat. Cheryl Cole)
05. Mary J Blige - Just Fine
06. Snoop Dogg - Senual Seduction
07. Taio Cruz - I Just Wanna Know (Remix)
08. Nelly - Body On Me (Feat. Ashanti And Akon)
09. Timbaland - Scream (Feat. Keri Hilson And Nicole Scherzinger)
10. Lloyd - Girls Around The World
11. Soulja Boy Tell Em - Crank That (Soulja Boy)
12. Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Feat. Static Major)
13. N Dubz - Ouch
14. Jay Sean - Ride It
15. Danso - My Louis (Feat. Angel)
16. Mutya - Real Girl
17. Shwayze - Buzzin
18. LL Cool J - Baby (Feat. The Dream)
19. Ashanti - The Way That I Love You
20. The Dream - Falsetto

CD2
01. Rihanna - Take A Bow
02. Robin Thicke - Magic
03. Lil Wayne - Mrs Officer (Feat. Bobby And Kidd Kidd)
04. Kardinal Offishall - Dangerous (Feat. Akon)
05. Dizzie Rascal - Dance Wiv Me
06. Eve - Tambourine
07. Lloyd - How We Do It Around My Way (Feat. Ludacris)
08. Taio Cruz - Shes Like A Star
09. Ray - Sexy Can I (Feat. Yung Berg)
10. NERD - Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In Line For The Bathroom)
11. G Unit - I Like The Way She Do It
12. Sway - Saturday Night Hustle (Feat. Lemar)
13. Solance Knowles - I Decided (Part 2)
14. Fe Nix - Lady Baby (Harmoney Mix)
15. Tinchy Stryder - Stryder Man
16. Bashy - Until Then Ill Suffer
17. Scottie B - Excuse Me (Bounce) (Feat. Harvey Asher D And Romeo)
18. Scottie B - Love Letters (Feat. Lonyo Harmony And Mark Asari)
19. Donea O - Devil In A Blue Dress
20. Delinqent - My Destiny (Feat. K Cat)

RapidShare Download
Part 1 / Part 2

Rar Password :
www.waz-warez.org

No comments: