Worth a Penny

Copyright, Credits, & Important Announcements

Copyright :
Copyright goes to the respective media owner. If you are the owner of the media and want it removed, please let me know

Disclaimer :
I Does Not Own Any Of These Links
If You Want To Request Something, Just say it in the ShoutBox or simply mail me

Affiliates :
Wanna Be Affiliates ? Just Let Me Know If You Already Added Me And Give Me A Back Link

Credits :
If You Using Any Of My Links, Please Give Us The Credits And A Back Links.
And I Will Give You Credit If I'm Using Your Link

Requests :
Please Sent Your Request Or Comments To :

Contact Me Here :
Y! : sweetnibelts@yahoo.com
MSN : sweetnibelts@hotmail.com
or ShoutBox

web hit counter code

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Akon - Freedom ( 2008 )



1. Right Now (Na Na Na)
2. Beautiful
3. Keep You Much Longer
4. Troublemaker
5. We Don't Care
6. I'm So Paid
7. Holla Holla
8. Against the Grain
9. Be with You
10. Sunny Day
11. Birthmark
12. Over the Edge
13. Freedom

Download Click ~ME~

No comments: