Worth a Penny

Copyright, Credits, & Important Announcements

Copyright :
Copyright goes to the respective media owner. If you are the owner of the media and want it removed, please let me know

Disclaimer :
I Does Not Own Any Of These Links
If You Want To Request Something, Just say it in the ShoutBox or simply mail me

Affiliates :
Wanna Be Affiliates ? Just Let Me Know If You Already Added Me And Give Me A Back Link

Credits :
If You Using Any Of My Links, Please Give Us The Credits And A Back Links.
And I Will Give You Credit If I'm Using Your Link

Requests :
Please Sent Your Request Or Comments To :

Contact Me Here :
Y! : sweetnibelts@yahoo.com
MSN : sweetnibelts@hotmail.com
or ShoutBox

web hit counter code

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Avril Lavigne - The Softer Side



Executor: Avril Lavigne
Album: The Softer Side
Year of an exit: 2009
Duration: 61:04 min.
Genre: Pop Punk / Soft Rock
Quantity of tracks: 16
Quality: MP3; 320 kbps



Track List:
01 - When You're Gone
02 - Naked
03 - Don't Tell Me
04 - Fall To Pieces
05 - Nobody's Home
06 - Innocence
07 - Mobile
08 - I'm With You
09 - Who Knows
10 - Keep Holding On
11 - Slipped Away
12 - Knockin' On Heavens Door (live)
13 - I Will Be
14 - The Scientist - (Originally by Coldplay)
15 - Why?
16 - Things I'll Never Say (live)

Download Click --RapidShare--
Rar Password : zwekan@crostuff.net
Credits : zwekan & http://getwhateveryoucanget.blogspot.com

No comments: